An evening in the middle of nowhere.






Hello Dear Readers,


I was a bit busy these days, so I was not writing. Though today I am writing again. Today I am sharing a different experience of my ride. It was the last Sunday afternoon I was sitting on my couch, relaxing after lunch. The rain just stopped a few minutes ago. And a very mild sun was there. The bye bye sun you know. Then all of a sudden the 'bug bite' me. First I ignored, but after some time I realized that the bug bite was a bit deep and hard. So I stand up my feet and went to my helmet rack.

You may be thinking of my  'Bug Bite' and 'helmet rack'. I will tell you the helmet rack first, and you will understand the Bug Bite yourself after reading the entire article. Actually, I have more than one helmet I have 5 of them. One I have bought a long time back, maybe in the year 2010 and other's were awarded as consolation prizes in many motorsports events and automobile company events.

I took my Helmet, my DSLR, my action camera and left home with no prepared destination thought. First I went to in the direction towards the masanjore dam. But after few kilometers, I took a U-turn and changed my course towards an unknown direction towards I don't know, The only thing I can say about the route that it is a shortcut towards Masalia from Dumka.

I took that route and keep on going after the city ends the whole scenario changed, about the landscape. It was so green and beautiful all around. After crossing a small bridge and I was looking in the right direction, I have seen a huge grassland. Calling it a road would be a bit overcalling but, it was enough path to ride a motorcycle. Basically, it was a pathway where villagers cross with their cattle. Still, I crossed the bridge and stopped, then I saw a small route going down and it made me so happy. I took that route and continue riding through the pathway it was a mix of bumpy and disco dance but it was amazing riding there seeing so much greenery as we urban people getting far far away from the greens every day to become modern and advanced.

I went almost more than 5 kilometers on that grassland crossing some muddy holes and slush, skidding tires and occasionally feared face (my face).









And the sun was an addition to the entire scenario. It gave the texture and the actual colors to each and every object which was privileged by its charm. It is always great when you listen to your inner voice. And then the sun was set to go home, I too made my course to return home. And opted for the same route and it took me 30 minutes to reach home. My going to the nowhere was a great endeavor. The whole being there was a fantastic experience. Sometimes we all need that bug bite and must listen to the voice of our soul.


Thank You

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fan of the Machine

"THE GIFT" My First but A Fast 2 stroke motorcycle

Fallen in love with the motorcycle life.