The 350 Cubic Capacity and 16 Megapixel Made Best Friends

Hello Dear Readers,

As I am a Motorcycle enthusiast, I started doing small trips to various places. Some places for a reason and some for meditation. And in all my small trips, what I have felt that something is missing in the whole scenario. Though I was very much concern about the safety gears and safe riding. So I bought a branded helmet an ISO and DOT approved one. Bought optimum safety long gloves, balaclava, dust mask, knee guard, elbow guard, shoulder guard. I knew from the very beginning that wearing these is a weight increasing exercise as well as wearing all those gears made me sweat like a pig, Still wore those during my rides. And always try to ride at a controlled speed. After few more rides, I finally realized what was the missing thing and it was a long-range camera. Because wherever I went for short or long trips I was all beautiful places. Though I haven't chosen them on the basis of their beauty, they automatically turned up beautiful. Because you can enjoy the beauty of a place far better from the sight scope of a motorcycle helmet.

So it was a long-range camera which I need that whenever I will plan a trip. Long range camera is not a right term but I have seen it that way that time so I shared as it is. After discussions, many pieces of advice from different known persons related to the camera, and most importantly the commonly used term in our society 'Paisa Kitna lagega' and 'Kitna Daam Hai' or in a civilized and educated term budget. Finally, I end up with a 60D Canon DSLR Camera.

One day I went on a trip and took the camera with me and I shoot many pictures and when I returned, I transferred all the pictures to my desktop. And that was such an amazing feeling a very special one after watching those so detailed pictures of the places I have visited and the motorcycle, and the road and the people, and some very small videos of moments. It was so clear and detailed in visual that it was not easy to explain to myself even that what was the missing part of all those 10570 kms, I traveled without this very travel gear. Though I had a mobile camera on those trips and also took shots of moments and made videos. But as we say a 'blurred or not detailed photograph found after the occasion ended can ruin the entire joy of being a part of it'.

The DSLR is such a precious equipment to have and it added 40 points to the marker list. Because moments and memories are forever with you and after you. so one must keep the memory clear and with broad visuals. SO when you repeat a previous chapter of your life you could take the picture in your hand watch it deeply and then close your eyes for a moment, you feel like you have traveled the place all over again in the few second time lapse.

After the DSLR and whenever I plan a trip two thing comes up in my mind at very first that. Is my camera battery charged and by bike is technically fit! Even now on a bike trip camera is my first on my checklist. We three traveled and explored such places which are impossible without any of us.

Thank You

Comments

  1. Oops there is no picture..I was eagerly waiting for one picture .. anyway. It's awesome.. interesting.. keep it up 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fan of the Machine

"THE GIFT" My First but A Fast 2 stroke motorcycle

Fallen in love with the motorcycle life.